Thursday, January 8, 2009

One of my favorite things...

Now that school is back in session I'm seeing one of my favorite things. I love seeing the kids help each other with their homework. James is good at math, much to his chagrin, but he helps Hannah with her math homework almost every day. It's so fun to hear him telling her how to do the different problems. Let's face it! His math skills are much fresher than mine!

One of my most precious memories happened one day when I picked up the kids from school. Hannah came from kindergarten first, but James was late coming from first grade. We went to look for him and saw him in the hallway. His shoe was untied because he hadn't learned to tie them yet. Hannah bent down and tied James' shoe for him. Awe!

I love to see the spirit of cooperation amongst our children!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! It's a good thing kids can help each other with their homework because that stuff might as well be written Egyptian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful!!! :-) What a sweet spirit to have in your family!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete