Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cute! and feeling encouraged

Hey Tim,
Gordon was at the neighbors today and was telling the Mom all about Tim..."Tim has this game...Tim knows how to play this game." When she asked him who Tim was he said, "My big brother." Cute huh. He just asked us the other day if we could go to Tim's house. You better make sure we get to see you before you leave!

I'm getting a handle on the gluten-free thing, and I had a good visit with the naturopath today. I don't think he expects me to be totally gluten-free...just as much as I can reasonably be. That allows me a little freedom on the food I eat outside the home which will really be nice. He also said that if I feel like I can handle eating without filling out a form and giving it to him at the next visit I don't have to do that. If I see a problem arising in my eating I'll at least start tracking it on sparkpeople again. And I don't have to go in every two weeks anymore. He said three weeks for the next one and then it may be longer if I do well. So I'm not feeling as discouraged as I was. Another thing we talked about was the ache in my leg which is back slightly. He said that as my body detoxes heavy metals it can affect how much calcuim I need so I'll be taking a little more of that and we'll see how it goes from there.

Today I was down to 188 pounds. That is a total of 36 pounds now! Another 7 pounds and I'll take pictures again.

1 comment: