Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fantastic day!

Today Tim went to the temple for the first time. The worker took us into the session room before everyone else and as soon as we sat down the water works started. I quickly learned that I wouldn't cry as long as I didn't think about things like:

This was Tim's first time at the temple

Both my sons were there

Tim's mission starts April 28

and how much Tim has looked forward to this. Back in 2004 we went to California and while there we took the kids to walk around the grounds of the San Diego temple. Tim told me then, "I can't wait until I can come to the temple any time I want."


John, Ann, Tom and Tim

John, Grandpa Bright, Tim, Grandma Bright

Second mom (aka...Aunt Linda), John and Tim

We have been so greatly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats to Tim, and to you guys for raising such wonderful worthy sons. What a great day for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so look forward to those days when my children's testimonies will shine through. You have such a great family.

    ReplyDelete